Serving Sonoma, Marin & Napa Counties
Whether you’re a new Executor, Administrator or professional Fiduciary, being the Personal Representative of an Estate or Trust is a time-consuming, stressful job that comes with great responsibilities and potential liabilities. When real property is involved the challenges are that much greater. Please allow me to assist you.
If you are a new Executor or Administrator, let me start by offering you this FREE eBooklet: Probate Real Estate and You. Simply email email@example.com and enter Probate eBooklet in the Subject line. You will also get additional free follow up materials. No credit card, no postage, no waiting for a book in the mail. The eBooklet and other materials are delivered via Reply email, so you get virtually instant value. You can become a more knowledgeable probate executor or administrator by learning from over 20+ years of other executor's experiences.
Probate is a process. From the time you file the Petition for Probate, or even before, you need a plan. While your attorney will be your primary guide, they cannot help you with every issue. You need to consider and address the following:
- Is the property vacant or occupied?
- Do you have professional property management in place if currently vacant or rented?
- Is the property properly insured?
- Do you plan to keep or sell the property?
- Do you have the cash to pay creditors, taxes, insurance, your attorney and other expenses?
- Do you know the tax implications, including capital gains and the tax basis used?
- Do you have title insurance and know how to vest title?
- Is your broker knowledgeable in selling real estate in probate?
- Do you have a written plan to market the property to obtain the highest and best offer?
- Are there any cost effective improvements to maximize the sales price?
Hello, my name is Craig Saxon. I am a Certified Probate & Trust Real Estate Specialist. I have over 25 years’ experience as a licensed and insured property manager and California real estate broker. I am a member of the North Bay, California and National Association of Realtors® and an affiliate member of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California. Most importantly to you, I am an experienced and responsible professional you can trust.
Be aware that not all real estate brokers and agents are familiar with the special requirements of the probate process. I am certified as a Probate & Trust Real Estate Specialist by both the California Association of Realtors® and the MTI Education CPRES® programs. I am also certified as a Property Manager by the California Association of Realtors®. This matters to you by avoiding expensive and time-consuming mistakes that might occur with less knowledgeable brokers and agents. It would be my privilege to help you.
Here’s my promise to you: My associates and I will work in your best interests to help make the probate real estate management and settlement process as seamless and worry free as possible. Feel free to call me, Craig Saxon, at 707-849-8995 or toll free 855-243-7200 between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Coast time for a no cost, no obligation consultation.